Tuesday 23 August 2011

World's End

Bit of a different post for you today. Not so much sarcastic and analytical as..."ooh, look what I found". It kind of relates back to a post I made at the end of last month, "Deus ex Machina?", and it was in that spirit that I thought I'd share these screenies. They are of two places - one rather romantically called "World's End Garden", and the second "Crommhold" - that I found via the blog of Sophia Inkpen. I'm not the best at scenic shots in SL, but...yeah. I thought that they were quite pretty, and quite well-made, and there was enough interactivity in them to keep me entertained for a while.

World's End Garden:
First time my avatar has ever brushed her hair, lol
The island from above
Crommhold:
A waterfall of stone faces
A hidden temple
I liked the detail in the face of the Moon

The slurls (URLs used to teleport to places in SL) are available on Sophie Inkpen's blog, the link to which can be found in the opening paragraph of this post (or here, if you're too lazy to scroll back up).

Consider this a short reprieve from my usual wordiness :P

2 comments:

All questions, comments and feedback are welcome. Thank you.