Monday 2 April 2012

'The mind makes it real'

I have a feeling that this post is long overdue, and possibly, now, no longer necessary. Despite this, I am going to post it.

This blog is, and always has been, titled If You Die in SL..., with those mysterious dots of ellipsis trailing into nothingness. But what comes afterwards? What is the rest of that line?

If you haven't worked it out already, I will now make it clear. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to be able to find the right code to be able to embed the video, so you're going to have to trust me that I'm not going to rick-roll you and click here to see the video and here to see the corresponding parody-comic that inspired me to take up the name for myself. Sorry about that.

Did you know I was a big fan of The Matrix? Well, you do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All questions, comments and feedback are welcome. Thank you.