Wednesday 18 July 2012

Good Faith

Hi there! I realise that my blog has been a little quiet for the past month, and I just wanted to assure anybody who is still checking my site (hallo, lone follower!) that I have not forgotten about IYDISL

Yesterday, I graduated from university and had to stand around in a bat-cape and a silly hat for a few hours, and my family, who live spread across the world these days, all came to England to visit and celebrate with me.  Next week, I will be hopping aboard a plane and going to spend five weeks with my immediate family in sunny SoCal. Normal service should resume then, since I will have lots of long and (far too) hot afternoons in which to blog.

I have a couple of blog posts in the pipeline, but I have been struggling to find a moment to get them posted. I am hoping to rectify this - possibly today! - but ask that you please please don't stop coming here! You were very kind to come here in the first place, and I don't want to lose you now.

Here - have a screenshot I took to use as part of my Kit 49 comic, a few "strips" of which I have waiting to be posted soon. I thought it was pretty cool, especially since, you know. I took it. And, kind and loyal as you are, dear blog readers, you have to admit that I am not the best screenshot-er in the world. I haven't scaled it down, as I often do, so there is little anti-aliasing at work. And this was the best my laptop could do with my graphics whacked up to 'high'. But yes - I am quite pleased with it.

Take it in good faith?!

Ka-pow!
I will upload it to flickr, too. If you wish to view it there, there is a box on the right-hand side of the screen that should take you there.

2 comments:

  1. Not too sure how long the hot afternoons will be oh wonderful daughter, but I will ensure you have blogging time, as I also need to catch up on the blogging front myself.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be very long if it's hot! Bit weird that you are replying when you're sat next to me...and I then to you.

    ReplyDelete

All questions, comments and feedback are welcome. Thank you.