Friday 15 November 2013

Playing Away

Wish you were here
This is just a place-holder, really, to let you know that I am going to be going away for just over two weeks to visit my family in the US and, as such, I don't expect to be around here or in-world much (if at all) until I get back. I leave bright and early Monday morning (18th), and I will land back in the UK even brighter and earlier on December 6th. If it's snowing when I get back, I swear to God I'm going to become an arsonist.

I really like the new gif function...but I need to find more exciting moments to make gifs out of...
It's not that I think I will be so missed, only that after all I have written here about people going AWOL in SL and the confused thoughts of those left behind, it seemed immoral to simply vanish. Don't get your hopes up: I'll be resuming blogging once I am home again.

I do have some exciting news for you - but I can't tell you what it is yet! Keep your eyes peeled, and if I get the chance, I'll come and break the news here just as soon as I'm allowed to. If I don't whilst I'm away, you can be sure as sure that I'll be spilling the beans once I'm home again.

Wish me luck in the land of bears and scorpions and Thanksgiving?

I'll see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. okay. I do not knew your blog before, here I am reading it enteiro ... I find it very interesting all you posted and I know that for sure helped many people. God be with you in the U.S. for you to have fun with your family and go back to your home as well. Huge a Kiss and Good Luck ✈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Anny - sorry for the delayed response! I got back from the US on Friday, and have been slowly getting everything back together.

      Thank you for reading my blog, and thank you for your comment! You are far too kind :).

      Delete

All questions, comments and feedback are welcome. Thank you.