Tuesday 3 June 2014

Fit for a (once) Princess (of Dorne)


Another round of Fit for a Princess has begun, and the theme, I believe, is the modern princess. Normally, when I do the posts for these events, I like to integrate them with something I wanted to write about anyway, but today I just wanted to make something beautiful, and offer a post of calmness, if you like, in the tirade that is my blog. Here it is.

If you didn't know (and I am sure you might have guessed), I am a big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones. Being in the UK, I had to wait for this week's show until last night. Even though I knew what was coming, it was still absolutely horrid. I put on this dress from Peqe and thought it was something Ellaria Sand might wear - probably in a brighter colour, but she doesn't have Kitti's ginger hair to co-ordinate with (Peqe have made it in lots of bright colours, so you can go for your life).

I don't think I am especially well-suited to being a fashion blogger, but I am trying my best to do these one-off fashion posts. Fit for a Princess is a really cool fair, and it's introduced me to some really great shops I hadn't heard of before - like Peqe, who are now a favourite, and an lar and Lalochezia and elephante who make the best poses. The pose used in my photos is one of Lalochezia's, and I believe from it's name, Cambridge, that it was inspired by our very own English Duchess of, who is a beautiful woman. Who wouldn't want her poise?

If you'd like to visit the Fit for a Princess fair, you can do so by clicking here - here! If not, come and stand by me, and think of Ellaria.

Quick credits: Dress by Peqe and pose by Lalochezia, both at Fit for a Princess. Flowers by zibska. Hair by Truth. Skin by Glam Affair. Nails by Orc Inc. Shoes by ieQED. Hands and feet by Slink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All questions, comments and feedback are welcome. Thank you.