Thursday 29 November 2012

Acolyte

I thought that it was time for another creative response style post. They're kind of fun to do, and mean that I get to go and explore places I perhaps wouldn't have considered visiting before. This is just a short one, and wasn't at all what I had in mind when I began. When I began, what I really wanted to do was draw, but, alas, my hands and their lacking skill in that department betray me. I ended up with this. That's the way these things work, I guess!

In other general housekeeping news, I have found a new place to take shots for the Kit 49 comic, and am hoping to start working on the next strip (anew, I didn't like the old bits I had) very soon. 

Acolyte
 Acolyte, hide the questions in your eyes.
You're not supposed to look into the light and ask why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All questions, comments and feedback are welcome. Thank you.