Strawberry Singh has upped the SL bloggers' productivity this week by posting the Procrastination Meme. It is everywhere, and poor Miss Berry has the job of reading all of them, since she asked people to put the links to their posts in her comments section. I doubt she even knows who I am, but I'm going to slap my url in there, too, and join the fun of...well...doing things we're not supposed to be doing, when we're supposed to be doing something else!
In the style of Strawberry Singh, too, I attempted some professional-style close-up headshots. I recently got a whole new bunch of Windlight settings, too, which are fun to play with, especially since my little plot of land in the sky is now full of trees. Cue dappled light!
|see this on flickr here - here!|
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often?
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life?
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now?
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one)
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one)
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life?
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often?
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL?
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife?
|Aw c'mon. You knew there's be a twist.|
Thank you for reading - I'd stay and ramble some more, but I really do have to stop procrastinating now...I'm running late!